Tuesday 7 June 2016

Some of the Resources I Am Using

I have been reading widely both in print and on the net for some time.  It wasn't until I went to AASL that I had my present focus but a lot of what I had read in the past had led me to be open to various ideas which came out of the conference.

I shall start with a list of some of the print resources I have been delving into or studying at great length:

Harvey, Stephanie, and Harvey Daniels. Comprehension and Collaboration: Inquiry Circles in Action. Portsmouth: Heinemann, 2009. Print.
Koechlin, Carol, and Sandi Zwaan. Q Tasks. Markham: Pembroke, 2014. Print.
Kuhlthau, Carol C., Leslie K. Maniotes, and Ann K. Caspari. Guided Inquiry: Learning in the 21st Century. Santa Barbara: Libraries Unlimited, 2015. Print.
Maniotes, Leslie K., LaDawna Harrington, and Patrice Lambusta. Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School. Santa Barbara: Libraries Unlimited, 2016. Print.
Patton, Alex. Work that Matters: The Teacher's Guide to Project-Based Learning. London: Paul Hamlyn Foundation, 2012. <http://www.innovationunit.org/sites/default/files/Teacher's%20Guide%20to%20Project-based%20Learning.pdf>

Schmidt, Randell K., Emilia N. Giordano, and Geoffrey M. Schmidt. A Guided Inquiry Approach to Teaching the Humanities Research Project. Santa Barbara: Libraries Unlimited, 2015. Print.

Woops, I just noticed that one e-resource has crept into that list but I will leave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment