Friday 3 June 2016

And once again I begin again!

How embarrassing to read posts what you have written in the past.  It is rather like looking back at your teenaged self in your diary.  Cringeworthy to say the least.  I have decided to start posting again in this blog in order to give myself a place to write and think about what I am doing as a librarian.  I have weeded out previous post, which really have no further relevance and may take down more. However, for the time being I think that the ones I have left will give me subjects to contemplate over the course of this next spate of writing.

Last year I was inspired to write as part of 28 days of writing on Twitter.  I will put up some of those posts here and make further comments on them and well as exploring some of what has been written here in previous posts.

However, to start with I am going to write about and examine the "project" I am working on for next year's grade 9 study skills class.  You will find this in the next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment