Friday 22 October 2010

A Beginning

I started my teaching career as a secondary school teacher-librarian in 1978. Since then I have taught English, grade 3, French, drama, and film studies. After two years as the head of modern languages at an international school I have finally made it back to my first love - the library. I've been away for 11 years and my, how the world of libraries has changed in that time!

I have been writing two blogs for a number of years now. One was started after I was diagnosed with cancer, in part to keep friends and family up to date with what was happening with me; the other is a food/cooking blog, which also explores living life more simply . A year after my return to libraries I think that I am now ready to start blogging about that experience.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about the latest from the world of librarians.

    ReplyDelete